By completing the user registration process you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as below.
01. www.QuotesSeeking.com.au are not involved in any transactions between the business users and the customers who contract their service requirements after being introduced through the website.
02. We have no control over the quality, safety or legality of the items or content posted on the website by any user, the truth or accuracy of any posting, the ability of businesses to provide services or the capacity of customers to buy services. We cannot ensure and do not guarantee that a consumer or business user will complete a transaction or act lawfully in utilising www.QuotesSeeking.com.
03. QuotesSeeking cannot and does not confirm each business user’s qualification certification or purported identity.
04. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more users of www.QuotesSeeking.com.au website, you release Quotes Seeking (and our directors, agents, contractors, affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, and employees) from claims, demands and damages of every kind and nature arising (whether directly or indirectly) out of such dispute.
05. www.QuotesSeeking.com.au sends emails and notices regarding the status of your matters and your user account. Our emails and notices do not represent any guarantee or endorsement of your transactions. You are responsible for completing all transactions in which you participate (including monitoring the status of, and complying with all relevant legal and other obligations). We do not control, endorse or approve the services provided by the users of the Quotes Seeking website.
06. You acknowledge and release QuotesSeeking in the event that you deal with underage persons or people acting under false pretense.
07. All of the content contained on www.QuotesSeeking.com.au is edited, checked, and verified for accuracy as much as it is possible to do so. However, we cannot guarantee either its accuracy or the safety of any external links it might contain. www.QuoteSeeking.com.au, as well as its owners, affiliates, and contributing authors can therefore not be held responsible for any problems or damage that occurs as a result of making use of material contained on our site.
The Terms and Conditions (as published on the website) together with any additional terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers published on the website and any documents available for download on the website (Terms and Conditions) regulate your use of the website and Quotes Seeking services.
Through your use of the website and Quotes Seeking services, you acknowledge and agree that the Terms and Conditions constitute the rules and conditions of access to, use of and supply of information from the website.
Please take time to review this document. If you use or continue to use the website and/or services provided by www.QuotesSeeking.com.au you acknowledge and agree that you accept to abide by and be bound by the Terms and Conditions and any changes made by Quotes Seeking or any authorized officer, agent, employee or contractor of Quotes Seeking to the Terms and Conditions from in occasional circumstances.
All terms and conditions that govern your use of the website (including disclaimers) may be amended by QuotesSeeking from time to time by posting those amendments on the website without any notice to you. Those amendments apply to your next usage of the website www.QuotesSeeking.com.au. You are responsible for ensuring that you regularly review the website and these Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of the website after any such changes are made will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of those changes.
If you object to any of the Terms and Conditions or any subsequent changes to them, or become dissatisfied with your use of www.QuotesSeeking.com.au service in any way, your only remedy is to immediately stop using the services of Quotes Seeking and the website.
A link to this Terms and Conditions Agreement is published on every page of the website.
Paying members are not entitled to be refunded or membership fees returned upon payment.
If you are unsatisfied with our performance and decide to no longer utilize the services of Quotes Seeking you can deregister from www.QuotesSeekingcom.au.
If in any case a refund is required, and is not stated in our refund policy it will be within the discretion of QuotesSeeking to do so. The refund in this situation will be done within 60 days in the same form as initial payment was made to Quotes Seeking.
Business users who claim a refund from their credit card provider or bank without a consent (unauthorised refund) from the support team of Quotes Seeking will have their membership terminated immediately. Note that the Business owner is liable for all reasonable expenses including contingent expenses such as debt collection commission and legal costs on a full indemnity basis incurred by Quotes Seeking for enforcement of obligations and recovery of monies due from that Business Owner to Quotes Seeking.
At the signing in process you may be asked to share your email address as the username (username must be a valid email address) and a password or other personal identifying information with us. As provided in these Terms and Conditions, such information will never be distributed to a third party and will never be publicly visible without your express written consent.
Your email address will only be used to send you information about leads and quotes for your jobs or to alert you to any information that you have specifically requested you be notified about.
You are entirely responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. You must ensure these remain confidential at all times.
You must notify Quotes Seeking immediately by email to support@Quotesseeking.com.au if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your username and password.
Each username and password must be used by a single individual and are not transferrable.
Any and all of the content presented on the Quotesseeking.com.au website is, unless explicitly stated otherwise, subject to a copyright held by Quotes Seeking. It is permissible to link to content from this site as long as the original source is clearly stated, but the wholesale reproduction or partial modification of content is not permitted. Exceptions are granted only if you receive prior written consent from Quotes Seeking
Use of the Site
The www.QuotesSeeking.com.au website hosts a blog and a public forum, both of which are equipped with commenting facilities. While we invite you to share your opinions and questions in this way, they must not be used to distribute spam messages, post commercial advertisements, or spread links to malicious or dangerous websites. We do retain the right to moderate any comment or written content submitted to the QuotesSeeking.com.au website and to remove any content we deem to have violated our policies.
Any complaints about business or customers may be sent to our support team: email@example.com or (03) 9323 7393. There is no guarantee of a resolution. Each case will be looked at individually, and service provider will be in contact as well.
Should you have any further questions, concerns, or queries about these Terms and Conditions, or if you encounter difficulties while navigating and using the site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
I have read and agree to the terms and conditions.